[Offtopic] new myspace space

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 11:31:24 EST 2007

(grin) .. of course we could consider letting them glimpse at the OZ in 30
seconds project that showcases political ads created by people. Whilst some
might shout that literacy goals are served with engagement in digital
literacy, we know those claims are as hollow as the numeracy goals of
counting to 30 seconds or the thin political veil of mainipulation served by
encouraging any form of online democracy or free speech. Leave it to the
experts, avoid these YouTube distractions or any form of social networking,
don't vote on these videos.

(Steps off soapbox and plunges head back in sand pit)
*
*www.ozin30seconds.org/vote/videos<http://campaign.getup.org.au/Sitecast2/redirect.aspx?es=6061566&l=427&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.ozin30seconds.org%2fvote%2fvideos>
*
* **<http://campaign.getup.org.au/Sitecast2/redirect.aspx?es=6061566&l=428&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.ozin30seconds.org%2fvote%2fvideos>