[Offtopic] Blogs

Sylvia Pastore-Bautista pastosy at mowbray.vic.edu.au
Mon Jul 9 12:25:07 EST 2007

Has anyone had any issues with their school networks by allowing
students to access blogs. I am wanting my students to set up a blog
for their Outcome 1 Unit 2 as an electronic journal. Thinking of using
www.blogger.com.

Thanks

Sylvia

This email and any files transmitted with it are privileged and
confidential, and are intended only for the use of the intended
recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient, or responsible for
delivering this email to the intended recipient, any use,
dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email and any
attachments is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email
in error please delete it immediately from your computer.