[Offtopic] Physics in the UK

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 21:14:33 EST 2007

Wow, what a horror story Cameron. The writer sums it up quite nicely as
melting pot filled with the vague, the stupid and the unscientific. It is
almost as if journalism has taken over the teaching of science.

Next thing, we can expect the mystery of crop rings taking over from the
delicious world of quantum events and particles.

Heisenberg's cat now has a reason to be nervous.

Regards Roland

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au