[Offtopic] Video Conferencing

Sylvia Pastore-Bautista pastosy at mowbray.vic.edu.au
Mon Jul 2 14:00:29 EST 2007

Hi all

I am sure we are enjoying the well deserved break. Anyway just wanted
to know if any school out there is utilising video conferencing and if
so can you email me as I am currently investigating suppliers hardware
and educational use of it. Also if people are using PDAs I am also
interested in hearing from you. I am currently looking at an ICT
project and hoping to see if these are viable technical resources.
Thank you for your help
--
SAVE PAPER - THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT

Sylvia Pastore-Bautista

This email and any files transmitted with it are privileged and
confidential, and are intended only for the use of the intended
recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient, or responsible for
delivering this email to the intended recipient, any use,
dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email and any
attachments is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email
in error please delete it immediately from your computer.