[Offtopic] Yo' bro

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sun Jan 7 01:56:02 EST 2007

[image: White & Nerdy by "Weird Al" Yankovic from the album Straight Outta
Lynwood!] <http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8191780737516712253>This
is a very funny video clip White &
Nerdy<http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8191780737516712253>by
"Wierd Al" Yankovic on Google Video, from his "Straight
Outta Lynwood" album. Should I admit to also admit being an expert at
Pascal, pens in the pockets and anguish over learning to speak either
Klingon or Javascript? (eeeek)

Some of my IT students are big enthusiasts of hip hop and gangsta rap
music<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gangsta_rap>.
I will add it to my IT rap song and dance special to break the ice with my
new students at the start of the year.

*Yo' bro, this is a funky flick. We be'n the kings of IT**, **slip me five
and shout me 'n **ice tea!*
http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au