[Offtopic] a quality online tech-ed conference

stephen at melbpc.org.au stephen at melbpc.org.au
Sat Dec 29 22:38:50 EST 2007

 Thirteenth Annual TCC WORLDWIDE ONLINE CONFERENCE

April 15-17, 2008

The New Internet: Collaboration, Convergence, Creativity, Contrast, and
Challenges

Extended deadline: January 11, 2008

Homepage: http://tcc.kcc.hawaii.eduAloha

Everyone: We have extended the deadline for TCC 2008 papers and general
session proposals to January 11, 2008. We believe that this will provide
a  little more time, given your busy holiday season and the start of
Spring semester for many campuses.

For details about TCC 2008, please see the conference homepage:
http://tcc.kcc.hawaii.edu/

For information about preparing papers and proposals, please see:
http://tcc.kcc.hawaii.edu/2008/tcc/presentation-format.html

For details about the conference theme, see:
http://tcc.kcc.hawaii.edu/2008/tcc/proposals.html

We hope to begin registration in late January or early February and
look forward to your participation.

Best wishes for a healthy, joyful and prosperous holiday season.

Cheers, Bert Kimura for the TCC 2008 Conference Team

# # # # #

Cheers people
Stephen Loosley
Member Victorian