[Offtopic] Points to consider including in VIT Review Response

Stephen Digby digby.stephen.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Mon Aug 27 12:05:41 EST 2007

True, Jim.
Agree.
VERB should be run and funded by voluntary membership, but if it performs regulatory functions for the government, it should get
some government funding and have a government rep.
Basic argument against current setup is that it has been created and run as a government organisation with government objectives
dominating.

Rebuild it as a professional institute with voluntary membership and real membership involvement in decision-making where it
provides advantages of membership and see what happens....

Stephen Digby, Learning Technology Manager
mailto: admin at cheltsec.vic.edu.au
Cheltenham Secondary College www.cheltsec.vic.edu.au
Ph: 613 955 55 955  Fx: 9555 8617 Mb: 0431-701-028
A man sits with a pretty girl for an hour, it seems like a minute. He sits on a hot stove for a minute, it's longer than any hour.
That is relativity.   Albert Einstein