[Offtopic] Choice of Electronic Whiteboard

Stephen Digby digby.stephen.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Aug 23 16:54:11 EST 2007

Completely agree with the critical mass argument.
While school continue to make teachers "itinerant" workers in their own schools, we will never get the same quality embedding of
technology that is achieved in some primary school classrooms and overseas (where in many places e.g. US the teachers OWNS a room
and knows the resources in it intimately).

Stephen Digby, Learning Technology Manager
mailto: admin at cheltsec.vic.edu.au
Cheltenham Secondary College www.cheltsec.vic.edu.au
Ph: 613 955 55 955  Fx: 9555 8617 Mb: 0431-701-028
You have not converted a man because you have silenced him. John Morley (Rousseau)