[Offtopic] Choice of Electronic Whiteboard

Stephen Digby digby.stephen.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Aug 23 16:44:26 EST 2007

Installed 1 mimio and 2 teamboards.
Teamboards much more loved by staff JUST due to no need to get the pen.
Both software sets have their ups and downs - seems to be an even bet in this department so far.
BOTH MUST have fixed projector or it is a pain to recalibrate every time there is a bump.

We have put fixed computers on all as the extra connections AND the variable performance of the software on a variety of
"personalised" notebooks made the whole thing just that much more of a barrier to spur of the moment use (which is the way most
teachers work).

Stephen Digby, Learning Technology Manager
mailto: admin at cheltsec.vic.edu.au
Cheltenham Secondary College www.cheltsec.vic.edu.au
Ph: 613 955 55 955  Fx: 9555 8617 Mb: 0431-701-028
You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late.   Ralph Waldo Emerson