[Offtopic] k12online06

Joseph Papaleo josephpapaleo at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 22:30:28 EST 2006

Apologies for the crossposts

On the back of my previous post to the IPM list, I have read about a K-12
Online International Conference to be held over two weeks between Oct 23 -
27 and Oct 30 - Nov 3 with the theme "Unleashing the Potential".  Each
presentation will be in podcast or screencast format and it will focus on
Web2.0 technology (blogs, wikis, podcasts, screencasts, etc).

>From my understanding, the presenations will be downloadable and you can use
them at your convenience.  We had Will Richardson (one of the organisers)
present to our school 3 weeks ago via Skype Video and he was great, so I can
personally endorse his work.  No kickbacks here either.

If you are interested in "attending", go to
http://weblogg-ed.com/2006/k12-online-2006-conference/

The organisers have asked that it be spread to anyone and everyone.  Perhaps
your Curriculum Coordinator would be interested.

--
Joseph Papaleo
Ivanhoe Grammar School,
joseph.papaleo at igs.vic.edu.au