[Offtopic] computer game about africa

Rupert Russell rupert.russell1 at gmail.com
Tue May 9 17:14:42 EST 2006

Hi Bill,

This sounds interesting have you had many takers yet?

I was playing around with Game Maker a while back,
see my webpages:

http://velorum.ballarat.edu.au/~rrussell/tutorials/gamemaker/

&

http://velorum.ballarat.edu.au/~rrussell/tutorials/gamemaker5/

My skills are very basic and (rusty) now but I may be able to offer a
critical eye/finger/mouse

Regards,

Rupert.

--