[Offtopic] Re: RateMyTeachers.com

stephen at melbpc.org.au stephen at melbpc.org.au
Fri Jun 16 01:28:17 EST 2006

Hi Kathy, Chris, Nick, Teresa, Grant and all ..

Yes, the new RateMyTeachers.com website for Australian schools
does raise quite a few issues for everyone connected with education.

No doubt, as in America, it will become a popular education website.

And with close examination, imho, it may appear that without specific
legislation not many could do much about the site anyway. Maybe the
only real option will be to make the best of an inevitable situation?