[Offtopic] How evil is your memory?

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 21:19:49 EST 2006

Here is an odd online quiz that measures how evil you are (as in Google, do
no evil). I came up normal although my tech friends come up as twisted. It
must be all those inner demons that I keep under control.

http://home.att.net/~slugbutter/evil/<http://home.att.net/%7Eslugbutter/evil/>

I have tried for over a decade to force myself to memorise student names and
have just about given up. Ow yes, memorising names is easy .. correctly
matching names with faces is really tough. I have a horrid memory and have
recently been taking flax seed oil supplements to try to kick those old
brain cells into gear. They seem to make a difference but I am still not as
sharp as I once used to be.As part of Science Week, the ABC are running a
National Memory Test. It is a fascinating way to check how your memory
compares with other Australians. I was surprised how good my answers
generally were. Could have done better with the shopping list test. I have
always had a memory block with matching names and faces although I had no
problems recognising familiar faces and matching faces with occupations. It
will be interesting how it compares with other Australians at the
competition close. Worthy of a stab yourself

http://www.nationalmemorytest.net.au/

Anyway .. have a happy National Science Week :-)

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au