[Offtopic] The 46 Best-Ever Freeware Utilities

stephen at melbpc.org.au stephen at melbpc.org.au
Mon Aug 7 22:42:22 EST 2006

Here's an excellent website ..

'The 46 Best-Ever Freeware Utilities'

<http://www.techsupportalert.com/best_46_free_utilities.htm>

There are a lot of great freeware products out there. Many are as good or
even better than their commercial alternatives.

This website list features my personal pick of the "best of the best"
freebies.

Listed below are 46 different freeware categories with my selection of
the best products in each category.

The list is ordered by program function rather than merit so you'll get
the most out of it by browsing down this page at leisure .. This page is
updated regularly - most recent: 25 July 06 ...
--

Thanks, Kim ..
Stephen Loosley