[Offtopic] xraye game from miniclips.com - Rupert

Rupert Russell r.russell at ballarat.edu.au
Thu Apr 27 15:44:45 EST 2006

Hi Sylvia,

Check out  Flash Kit.com

http://www.flashkit.com/welcome.php

Flash Kit is the world's largest Flash resource site. What on earth
does that mean?, you ask. Well, it is a one stop raw materials centre
for flash creations, containing thousands of open source movies, online
tutorials, help forums, sound effects and loops, and fonts. As if that
wasn't amazing enough in itself, Flash Kit is completely free! :)

It has a tutorials section at:

http://www.flashkit.com/tutorials/

Hope that helps

Rupert.

Rupert Russell
Senior Educator (e-Learning)
TAFE Development Unit
University of Ballarat
SMB Campus
PO Box 668 Ballarat
Victoria 3353
AUSTRALIA

Phone:  +61 3 5327 8057
Fax:      +61 3 5327 8477
e-mail:  r.russell at ballarat.edu.au

>>> pastosy at mowbray.vic.edu.au 27/04/2006 2:36:22 pm >>>
My students are working on Flash games at the moment. Very simple drag
and
drop games. Does anyone have any exmples of more complex games that can
get
the kids started. My flash scripting skills are very basic.

Also want to know in Action Script, how do you script to wait. Ie in
the drag
and drop game once all the pictures have been dragged onto the scene. I
want
it to wait until a button appears. CAn anyone help
--
Sylvia Pastore
Information Technology Department

Quoting Rupert Russell <rupert.russell1 at gmail.com>:

> Hi all,
>
> Here is an unusual game from miniclips.com
>
> A simple idea but surprisingly fun (and addictive)
>
> Use left & right cursor keys
> Space to drop and ctrl to skip pegs.
>
> it's online at:
>
> http://apn.gr/xraye.swf
>
> Regards,
>
> Rupert.
>
> --
> Rupert Russell
> Senior Educator (e-Learning)
> TAFE Development Unit
> University of Ballarat
> SMB Campus
> PO Box 668 Ballarat
> Victoria 3353
> AUSTRALIA
>
> Phone:  +61 3 5327 8057
> Fax:  +61 3 5327 8477
> http://velorum.ballarat.edu.au/~rrussell
> e-mail r.russell at ballarat.edu.au

This email and any files transmitted with it are privileged and
confidential, and are intended only for the use of the intended
recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient, or responsible for
delivering this email to the intended recipient, any use, dissemination,
forwarding, printing or copying of this email and any attachments is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in error please
delete it immediately from your computer.