[Offtopic] computer game about africa

Bill Kerr billkerr at gmail.com
Sun Apr 16 11:43:26 EST 2006

I am looking for people to help me make an educational computer game about
Africa.

With the recent arrival of many African refugees in Australia this project
could have a topical, humanitarian and political significance. It could also
be fun. One of my goals at the outset is to do this as part of a group.

You may not be a programmer but can still help at the generation of ideas,
design, sprites, music selection, testing and evaluation stages. If you are
a programmer then you can either help me program it in Game Maker or
consider another implementation in your preferred language.

Preliminary thoughts are here:
http://billkerr.blogspot.com/2006/04/my-new-game-africa.html
I am very much in the initial stages, it seems appropriate to invite others
to join a group at the start.

email: billkerr at gmail dot com

Send me email if you are interested in helping. I will be setting up a wiki
for this project soon.

--
Bill Kerr
http://billkerr.blogspot.com/