[Offtopic] Mind Reading Mystery

Rupert Russell r.russell at ballarat.edu.au
Thu Mar 31 06:41:16 EST 2005

Dear Roslyn,

I did a Google search for psychic.swf and found what I assume to be
other sites with the same file on them

see:

http://demon.twinflame.org/psychic.swf
http://www.richhook.com/psychic.swf

Look at the number 18  (1 + 8 = 9)  you will see a random symbol next to
it.
Look at the number 27  (2 + 7 = 9)  you will see the same random symbol
Look at the number  36 (3 + 6 = 9) you will see the same random sysbol
then when you click on the crystal ball you see the same random symbol.
Looks like magic...

Hope that helps..

Rupert.

Rupert Russell
School of Education
University of Ballarat
PO Box 663 Ballarat
Victoria 3353
AUSTRALIA

Ph. +613 5327 9965
Fax. +613 5327 9717
http://velorum.ballarat.edu.au/~rrussell

>>> Meadows.Roslyn.M at edumail.vic.gov.au 03/29/05 7:03 PM >>>
Can anyone explain how to get to this website - I just get

The page cannot be displayed

*SAD*

Roslyn Meadows
Bentleigh Secondary College