[Offtopic] Disclaimers and implications

Meadows, Roslyn M Meadows.Roslyn.M at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Mar 29 19:01:40 EST 2005

Hello all
I use edumail, and the "stamp" or disclaimer is what they put on it - nothing to do with me.
Rather strange actually, because if someone receives an email in error, how does one know it was an error, and as if you would bother contacting the dept. to let them know (contacting the dept is certainly not one of my favourite time wasting activities!!) Whoever reads the disclaimer anyway?
NB - Please see below for disclaimer!

Cheers
Roslyn Meadows
Bentleigh Secondary College