[Offtopic] gmail invitations

Christopher Jansen cjjansen at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 11:00:32 EST 2005

Gmail is great I have an account and think its something that is worth
while... although you have to look at both sides of the coin....

Here is an interesting article that may be worth looking at..
It talks about some privacy concerns with gmail

http://www.cnn.com/2005/TECH/internet/06/03/google.privacy.reut/

Another interesting technology is the gmail drive.... A third party
that has written a extension of gmail

What it does is adds a virtual drive to your current HDD such as C: d:
This virtual drive allows you to access your gmail account allowing
you to drag and drop files into you 2 gig of storage... just like you
would drag and drop files to your normal HDD. It then  sends an email
to yourself with the file attached...At later stages you can access
the files as though it was a normal drive
Limitation: you can only drag and drop up to 10mb files as this is the
limit for attachment emails..

Sounds cool anyway Rupert thanks for the invites

Chris Jansen

--
 || www.chrisvsworld.com ||