[Offtopic] Outlook Express v6

Roland Gesthuizen rge at westallsc.vic.edu.au
Tue Dec 6 12:43:28 EST 2005

G'day Zach,

I gave up on Outlook and Outlook express after too many crash problems
and corruption, exporting all my e-mail to Thunderbird
http://www.getthunderbird.com then using POP and IMAP to connect to the
school and DET servers. Haven't looked back since. :-)  It has something
to do with the central point of failure by Outlook for trying storing
everything in a single file. Worth fixing up first with some of the
Outlook recovery repair tools that you can google.

Regards Roland