[Offtopic] electronic Roll (Attendance) [Scanned]

VanZetten, Teresa VanZetten.Teresa at cathednet.wa.edu.au
Sun Apr 3 12:06:04 EST 2005

Roland,
I love that idea of PDAs!  When I was in Singapore recently, McDonalds was using them with the girls walking down the queues taking orders.

Tom,
When I worked at Katherine High School a few years back they had quite a good system where you recorded the absentees with a 2b pencil and a scanning sheet, the receptionist then scanned all sheets through the special scanner.  I believe they upgraded after I left and I am sure they wouldn't mind it if called them to ask what they had.

Regards, Terri.
ICT Teacher
St Mary's College, Brooome.