[Offtopic] electronic Roll (Attendance)

Roland Gesthuizen rge at westallsc.vic.edu.au
Fri Apr 1 08:50:18 EST 2005

Rob, we have huge plans at a wireless rollout with PDA devices/laptops using
FirstClass A+ at Westall, just around the corner from you! Additional
software only costed us about $600. Drop over one day for a chat or give me
a call this afternoon. Contact details on the website.

Roland Gesthuizen - Westall Secondary College

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au

  _____