[Moodle] Hello again, long time no see/chat/post!

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 09:51:30 AEST 2017

It is worth checking out how Monash Uni have adapted Moodle for their templates. I am very pleased by how they have done this and integrated it with GoogleApps for Education for planning etc. Can share some screenshots or a showcase at or after DigiCON if anybody is interested.

Roland GESTHUIZEN
http://about.me/rgesthuizen