[Moodle] Hello again, long time no see/chat/post!

Donna Benjamin donna at catalyst-au.net
Mon Jul 17 17:30:23 AEST 2017

On 17/07/17 15:33, Jolly, Michael D wrote:
> Donna, welcome back

Thank you Michael :)
I'm so happy to be back in the edu sector! I've missed it.

 my moodling is fairly static as everything is setup and I just add new
courses and students to the courses and load up content - the usual stuff.

And that's why we love it ;-)

> However, does Moodle offer a course clone function so I can take an existing course and copy it
> and make changes, rather than building from scratch?

Have you tried using the backup and restore function to do that?

Depending on your version, setup and privs, as an administrator, you
should be able to backup the course to your local machine, re-upload it,
and create a new course with a different name, and then modify at will!

More info here:
https://docs.moodle.org/33/en/Backup_and_restore_FAQ

Course Bank might help with this too
https://account.coursebank.biz/

Let me know how you go... and I'll ask around for other options.

cheers
Donna

--
Donna Benjamin