[Moodle] Hello again, long time no see/chat/post!

Donna Benjamin donna at catalyst-au.net
Mon Jul 17 12:33:52 AEST 2017

Hello everyone! (anyone?)

Last post on this list was nearly 3 years ago!

Has there been no moodle action in your lives? Or have you moved on to
other comms forums?

Some of you may remember me from vitta days, I'm back in the education
and libraries space now, and doing lots of moodle!

In fact, I just completed MoodleHQs fantastic Learn Moodle MOOC, which
was good fun. It's come a long long way, and constantly improving.

So... who is still moodling?

Would anyone be interested in a melbourne moodle meetup?

cheers
Donna

--
Donna Benjamin