[Moodle] WebDAV on Moodle 2

Paul Maxted pmaxted at dlsmalvern.catholic.edu.au
Thu Sep 6 12:06:10 EST 2012

Hi all,

We use icab mobile app at De La Salle which is cheaper and better than
MoodleEZ and can upload files to Moodle from its own filing system.
Basically, students do the work in Pages, keynote etc use webdav to
box.comthen download the file from there into icab mobile. The upload
button is
active in icab mobile browser and students upload into the assessment area.

regards
Paul

On Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 11:17 AM, Travis Parker <
Travis.Parker at beaconhills.vic.edu.au> wrote:

> Donald,****
>
> ** **
>
> We are trying the same thing, as it would integrate nicely with the app
> “MoodlEZ” that students will have on their ipads (They can’t upload work
> from iPads to moodle at the moment). We are in the process of upgrading
> from 1.8 to 2.3, so I can keep you in the loop if you wish.****
>
> ** **
>
> Cheers****
>
> ** **
>
> Trav****
>
> ** **
>
> ** **
>
> ** **

Key Learning Coordinator ICT & Infrastructure
De La Salle College
(03) 9508 2391

This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential.  You must not
disclose or use the information in this e-mail if you are not the intended
recipient.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us
immediately and delete the e-mail and all copies.  The College does not
guarantee that this e-mail is virus or error free.  The attached files are
provided and may only be used on the basis that the user assumes all
responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or
indirectly from the use of the attached files, whether caused by the
negligence of the sender or not.  The content and opinions in this e-mail
are not necessarily those of the College.