[Moodle] Moodle 2, WebDAV & Cloud storage

Kent Beveridge kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au
Tue Nov 27 09:47:26 EST 2012

Sorry bout catching this conversation a tad late folks...

We also have a WebDav up and running on iPADs linking them to the home drives on our Server 2008 accounts via the PAGES app and other apps too.

Note..not all apps are WEBDAV compatible, as we discovered with iMOVIE.

We are an active iPAD using school.

Kent.

Kent Beveridge
ICT Coordinator & Maths Teacher