[Moodle] moodle - Database Error message detail Help needed

Arnott, Suzanne S arnott.suzanne.s at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Jul 1 10:39:33 EST 2011

Hi guys...
I am having a problem with an assignment - when I go to view the submitted assignments I get the message "error reading from database" and my technician has had a look around and came up with the message below...
I am reading all the words, but they are making no sense...what do I need to do to fix it?
Cheers
Suz