[Moodle] 09 ITApps Exam - quiz

Daniel Stanley Daniel.Stanley at flinders.vic.edu.au
Fri Apr 8 12:22:57 EST 2011

Hi folks

I have just spent the better part of a couple of hours converting the 09
ITApps exam to GIFT format to create a quiz out of it.

Will get around to doing last year's paper at some point....

After doing all of that I figured it would be a good idea to share it.

The only issue is the fact that several questions have images in them,
which you have to import manually into the quiz questions.

Also the text for Question 9 contains an excel formula which also didn't
make it through the conversion process.  So manually import:

Question 9 Typing the formula =IF(D12<D6,"HOORAY"," ") in D13 returns

Hope this is of benefit,

Daniel

daniel.stanley at flinders.vic.edu.au

Digital Education Coordinator