[Moodle] RE: Moodle error

PIKE Philip PIKEP at bmg.vic.edu.au
Tue Mar 2 14:55:19 EST 2010

We have Moodle externally hosted. It works fine at school with classes, but when I try to do admin work such as edit a user or marking work, I have been getting the error message -
"A server error that affects your login session was detected. Please login again or restart your browser."

It appears to be when I am sending details back to the server. I haven't had this happen at home.
Has anybody experienced the same error and if so, do you know what the problem might be.

thanks

Philip Pike
Director of ICT
Bacchus Marsh Grammar