[Moodle] PHP/MySQL & Action Script Courses

Karen Webster karen.b.webster at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 11:41:28 EST 2009

I have seen the announcements for this course for some time now and have
wanted to go. I live in Alexandra so it is difficult to there by 4.30pm. I
was very excited to see that it was being run as a full day in the holiday
and I have booked.

My school does not have a large budget in the IT area so I am paying for
this one myself.

Yes, it is a lot of money but I have wanted to learn PHP for some time now.
I have looked at online tutorials but get lost. I learn best if I can hear
someone talk about it or demonstrate and then do it myself. I struggle to
learn from books.

I must say I am very excited to finally get the opportunity.

Karen Webster