[Moodle] Moodle and Multi campus

Daniel Stanley Daniel.Stanley at flinders.vic.edu.au
Tue Mar 10 08:12:42 EST 2009

Hey Suzanne et al.
We run Moodle across 3 campuses here at Flinders, two here in the metro
area, one out in Gippsland.
If you send me an email off list, I can forward your questions on to our
head tech who could be more specfic than I can about how it all works.
I know we do run an external server from Collins St. Other than that,
beyond my expertise....

Daniel

Daniel Stanley
IT Co-ordinator | Carrum Downs Campus
Flinders Christian Community College
email:  daniel.stanley at flinders.vic.edu.au
<mailto:daniel.stanley at flinders.vic.edu.au>
switch: 03 97850000 ext:327
direct:  03 97850027
mobile: 0433708013
fax:      03 97735710

Television has proved that people will look at anything rather than each
other.
Ann Landers (1918 - 2002)