[Moodle] Course recovery question

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 23:15:47 EST 2009

An interesting place worth exploring if you want to share Moodle courses and
resources is the learning commons built into MoodleCommons.org. I blogged a
few notes here.

http://moodlecommons.org <http://tr.im/pQWU>

[image: 3662689220_fb51f86990_m.jpg]

This new online space is built up of courses that have been created and
shared by other Moodle users. Why not become part of the Moodle revolution
and upload your course or help improve those posted by others. :-)

Regards Roland