[Moodle] Course recovery question

Stebbing, Nicholas N stebbing.nicholas.n at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Jun 26 08:52:11 EST 2009

Hi Robert,

  We had to do this a couple of weeks ago after the C drive in our server failed.

  All we did was reinstall the operating system then the web server (we were using Xampp).
  Then we copied the old Xampp folder over the new one. (Xampp was not running at the time and we made sure that the old drive letter matched the new location for the folder.)

  I didn't really expect it to work so easily, but it did. MySQL databases, FTP server accounts and moodle all restored.

Cheers,

Nick