[Moodle] time allowance

Stephen Bloomer sbloomer at stpeters.vic.edu.au
Thu Jun 18 09:27:04 EST 2009

Once Moodle is set up and running there is only a couple of things that
you will need to do.  Some of this will depend on if your Techie is
looking after things like backups and patching.  If they are you will
only need about 5 minutes each time a user requests new course be
created and time to educate staff on how to use it.  At the moment I
would say my time to manage and maintain Moodle is less than 15 minutes
a week.

Stephen Bloomer
sbloomer at stpeters.vic.edu.au
Network Manager