[Moodle] Migrating established Moodle to new server

Daniel Stanley Daniel.Stanley at flinders.vic.edu.au
Wed Sep 10 15:03:23 EST 2008

Hi all,
Laurie if you are still looking for specifics, I sent your querie to our network manager and got a VERY techie response.  If you want some very detailed info on how we migrated here at Flinders, send me your email address and I will forward you the email off-list.

Kind regards,

Daniel.

Daniel Stanley
IT Co-ordinator | Carrum Downs Campus
Flinders Christian Community College
e: daniel.stanley at flinders.vic.edu.au
w: 03 97850000 ext:327
m: 0423960800
f:   03 97735710

"What we need is more people who specialize in the impossible."
Roethke, Theodore