[Moodle] email issues....

Stephen Blackwell steve at pembrokesc.vic.edu.au
Thu Sep 4 10:30:33 EST 2008

I've had similar issues in the past. Some email servers have been changed
to prevent them being used to forward spam. They will only let email
through if the sender's email address matches the domain name of the mail
server. ie if my mail server is mail.pembrokesc.vic.edu.au then the
sender's address must be something at pembrokesc.vic.edu.au

In moodle I have had to ensure that the administrator's email address
matches the mail server. This has solved the problem for us and emails now
get through.

Steve

--
Stephen Blackwell