[Moodle] Deleting courses

Stephen Digby digby.stephen.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Feb 26 19:02:58 EST 2008

Would suggest against it.
I don't even allow teachers to be course creators anymore !
Created a course for every course in the schooll and helping them to share !

Stephen Digby, Learning Technology Manager
mailto:  <mailto:digby.stephen.p at edumail.vic.gov.au>
digby.stephen.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Cheltenham Secondary College  <http://www.cheltsec.vic.edu.au/>
www.cheltsec.vic.edu.au
Ph: 613 955 55 955  Fx: 9555 8617 Mb: 0431-701-028

It is a mistake to look too far ahead. Only one link in the chain of destiny
can be handled at a time. Winston Churchill

  _____