[Moodle] RE: No enrollment keys

GHE - Grant HENDERSON Grant.HENDERSON at sebas.vic.edu.au
Mon Feb 25 21:05:16 EST 2008

Hi Alan,

At Sebastopol College I have defined a global role called 'Staff' and given this role permissions to 'view courses' and 'view hidden courses'.  All staff are then granted this role.

It seems to work well, with the exception that when you view participants for a course, a list of all the staff is initially presented until you select students from the combo box.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Grant Henderson
e-Learning Coordinator