[Moodle] digilearn

Robyn Dunn robyn at camhigh.vic.edu.au
Fri Feb 22 09:30:17 EST 2008

Thanks. I'll speak to the tech person. It probably does have something to do with Vic Smart.

Ms Robyn Dunn
Director of elearning
Camberwell High School
email: du at camhigh.vic.edu.au
phone: 98360555
fax: 98360194
Please consider carefully before printing this email.

>>> Darrel Branson <branson.darrel.l at edumail.vic.gov.au> 21/02/2008 3:25 pm >>>
Hi Robyn,
If it still asks for a username and password then you are not getting the
page internally via the VicSmart network. These requests shouldn't go
through the proxies, or at least the proxy should have exceptions for
*.education.vic.gov.au etc Talk to your tech about this.

This traffic should be internal and hence not require authentication (are
you with a Vic Smart approved ISP?)

I hope this helps.

Kind Regards
Darrel