[Moodle] digilearn

Stephen Digby digby.stephen.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Feb 21 16:06:38 EST 2008

Get a local copy of the DVD and copy to network and link from there.

Stephen Digby, Learning Technology Manager
mailto: digby.stephen.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Cheltenham Secondary College www.cheltsec.vic.edu.au
Ph: 613 955 55 955  Fx: 9555 8617 Mb: 0431-701-028

A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of
five. Groucho Marx