[Moodle] digilearn

Meadows, Roslyn M Meadows.Roslyn.M at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Feb 21 15:43:32 EST 2008

Don't you love DEECD (DEECeaseD) websites !!

I got 144 results for digilearn resources, but when you scroll down to
the bottom of the first page of results and then you want to get to the
second page - you have to scroll all the way up again to find the link
to the next page  ie      1 to 10 of 144      < Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next >

I wonder how many people get to the bottom of the first 10 results and
think that is all that is there?

Same thing happens on Recruitment Online

I guess I could use a mouse to make things happen quicker!

or

Perhaps we should send the web developers back to VCE IT to learn about
creating user friendly web sites!!

Cheers

Ros (grumbling!! - lol)

Roslyn Meadows
Head of ICT Implementation
Head of Assessment and Reporting
Bentleigh Secondary College
| 9579 1044 | 0412 614 062 |

There are three ways of being dead - heart dead, brain dead, and not
being able to connect to the internet!