[Moodle] Enrolling students

Phil Brown pdbrown at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 10:51:08 EST 2008

Hi Alan,

You could try creating a hyperlink to the course in a HTML block on the
front page. - provided you have'nt configured the site to default to the log
in screen.

Create the course, don't have an enrollment key and make it open to guests.
When guests click the link on the front page they should go straight to it.

Phil Brown