[Moodle] digilearn

Phil Brown pdbrown at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 10:45:05 EST 2008

Try this.

Usually the learning object is a conglomeration of files and folders. Zip it
all up and upload it into Moodle. unzip it there. On the front page of your
course open a link to a file or web site and navigate to the zip file you
unzipped and look for the index.html file. When you run this file it should
run the learning object.

Sometimes I found it is just as easy to just locate the swf file, upload
that and link to it.

I hope this helps.

Phil brown