[Moodle] Ubuntu, Moodle etc..Kent.

Donna Benjamin donna at cc.com.au
Tue Feb 12 09:12:30 EST 2008

I have a pile of Ubuntu, Kubuntu and Edubuntu CDs left over from
linux.conf.au, as well as some OpenCDs...

If anyone wants them - perhaps send me a self-addressed envelope with
the right amount of postage on it? ($2 should cover it on a C5 envelope)
or an express post envelope if you're keen :)

Just email me off list - donna at cc.com.au for the address.

cheers
Donna

--