[Moodle] Moodle moot??

Kent Beveridge kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au
Thu Dec 11 12:55:36 EST 2008

Hi Ros,(and others..)
13th Jan works for me (dentist on the 14th if my memory serves correct!).
I reckon if we all bring a snack or two and perhaps some a drink it'll be fairer than you doin all that!
I shall try to bring a box with me that is a tad more powerful than last january's effort so it can work with both moodle (and Ubuntu?? in the same box??).
At a later stage, will need your address too please.
My needs are to revamp our school web site(from the ground up methinks is best!) and to give staff access to a subject based wiki or web for them to 'individually' develop for their subject areas next year as part of my new job role.
KB.

Kent Beveridge,
I.T. co-ordinator
St. Brigids Catholic Sec. College
 http://www.stbc.vic.edu.au/ <http://www.stbc.vic.edu.au/>
Horsham Ph (03) 5382 3545
email.. kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au
Hear about the bloke who struggled and fell?  At least he gave it a go!!
"This email and any attachments may be confidential.  You must not disclose or use the information in this email if you are not the intended recipient.  If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately and delete the email and all copies.  The School does not guarantee that this email is virus or error free.  The attached files are provided and my only be used on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the attached files, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not.  The content and opinions in this email are not necessarily those of the School."