[Moodle] Roles and permissions

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 21:27:01 EST 2008

Nah, it is waiting for your permission to leave the list. :-P

Regards Roland

PS: Seriously though .. getting roles right is the kind of fine tuning that
can really power a moodle server ahead. I am curious how to create a
directory area where students in a class can upload and manage files. I dont
think it can be done with the permissions optio .. or can it?