[Moodle] moodle in primary schools

Edgar, Margo I edgar.margo.i at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Dec 9 17:06:22 EST 2008

I am very new to this moodle game, have been playing a little bit with
the intention of using it in our Grade 5/6 unit next year. I am really
keen to see some examples of how moodle is being used in primary
schools. If you know of any that I can access to have a look at would
love to hear about them.

Cheers

Margo

Margo Edgar