[Moodle] elearning portfolios in moodle

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 23:40:31 EST 2008

Yes, where Elgg fits in is a bit more like MySpace for Moodle .. quite
different from an ePortfolio. Could work with both as the final outcome is
quite different. I am thinking aloud here .. one is a social networking
whiteboard and the other is a folder full of your stuff with personal
reflections. Paul Chandler from Yarra Valley has done a bit of tinkering
with Elgg at his school.

I cannot imagine why we could not try to do both. That would be interesting
.. and powerful stuff for my IT class to work with!

Regards Roland