[Moodle] moodle and embedded video?

Daniel Stanley Daniel.Stanley at flinders.vic.edu.au
Wed Dec 3 07:56:21 EST 2008

Hi all

Phil, is there an 'easy' way to get the embed code into the HTML
resource without having to copy and paste it from somewhere else?

Can you ask moodle to look up the resource you have uploaded to save you
having to invent this whole bit of code?

Taa

Daniel

Daniel Stanley

IT Co-ordinator | Carrum Downs Campus

Flinders Christian Community College

e: daniel.stanley at flinders.vic.edu.au
<BLOCKED::blocked::mailto:daniel.stanley at flinders.vic.edu.au>

w: 03 97850000 ext:327

m: 0423960800

f:   03 97735710

"Train yourself to let go of the things you fear to lose."

George Lucas, Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith